Thursday, July 24, 2008

RGE Refugees Welcome!

It seems that free access to Professor Nouriel Roubini's blog may soon be coming to an end as some regulars have received cryptic e-mails this week. I've set up this blogsite for refugees from the Professor's blog who want to carry on our dialogue over here. I'll be posting my weekly RGE blog here, and probably more informal content in the interim as I feel motivated.

Mostly I just want us to keep those in the sandbox playing happily together.

[UPDATE]: Professor Roubini commented over on my RGE blog as follows:

LB,
great you will have your own blog. I am not sure about the source of the rumor that my blog will soon be restricted to only paid users of RGE. That is utterly false; the blog is always free subject to free registration. But it is good you have your own forum. Many congrats. Nouriel
Written by Nouriel Roubini on 2008-07-25 15:39:46

So, no purge! Stop worrying! But come here to chat if you want anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment